Multi Provincial Payroll and Vacation - The 17th Floor

Multi Provincial Payroll and Vacation

• Anonymous

Hello, I’ve been tasked to see how other multi-provincial payroll professionals are managing vacation hours and dollars. Do you use a one system approach? Do you have separate time and attendance and payroll? If so how are you managing calculation of vacation? Do you have Quebec teammates?

If you could spare time to let me know how you are managing this I would greatly appreciate it.

We are currently going to market for a better way and the US is not understanding the intricacies of vacation in Canada in multi-provincial situations.

January 25, 2023 at 17:09
    • Anonymous

Hi Sharyl,

We use Ceridian (Dayforce) and it supports tracking vacation time. We have staff across Canada including Quebec and Ceridian helps with the moving pieces of it all. Highly recommend! Let me know if you need anything more.

March 6, 2023 at 15:45
      • Anonymous

We use ADP Workforce Now Payroll and time and attendance for all our locations in SK, AB and BC. It tracks our vacation hours and accrual dollars. It’s very effective.

June 13, 2023 at 22:04
        • The topic ‘Multi Provincial Payroll and Vacation’ is closed to new replies.