Benefit integration with Sunlife - The 17th Floor

Benefit integration with Sunlife

• Anonymous

I am working setting up benefit integration with Sunlife. Currently using Avanti payroll system. If you have benefit integration set up with Sunlife please share your experience on how it is working for you , what are the challenges you have faced and recommendations or suggestions.

May 29, 2023 at 00:19
    • Anonymous

I don’t but I recently did benefit integration with CIBP. This is construction industry focused benefits and good rate. If you haven’t finalise with Sunlife, you may want to try this one.

May 31, 2023 at 18:59
      • Anonymous

Thanks Harmanjot for your reply. We are already with Sunlife and quite happy with their benefit plan.

May 31, 2023 at 21:20
        • Anonymous

We recently completed the integration with Sun Life from Workday. It took 8 months to get it right, and we still have a few errors every week. Our benefit plan is fairly complicated, and our biggest challenge seems to be with how the dates go over to Sun Life, and the timing of when new hires complete their benefit selections.

June 13, 2023 at 13:53
            • Anonymous

Hi Katie
                Thanks so much for your feedback. How does your employees complete the enrollment form. Do they fill in the form online and the information flow into the payroll system for submission to sunlife.

June 20, 2023 at 23:52
            • Anonymous

We switched to SunLife 2 years ago. It was a rough start but everything is working great now.

June 13, 2023 at 15:42
                • Anonymous

That’s good to know. Do you mind sharing what payroll software you are using and how benefit Integration has benefited payroll department and the company.
                    Thanks so much

June 20, 2023 at 23:58
                • Anonymous

We use Sun Life for our benefits coverage but haven’t integrated yet. We are currently configuring UKG as our new HR/Payroll system which includes integration with Sun Life group benefits. I’m interested to hear what others have to say about your inquiry.

June 13, 2023 at 22:56
                    • Anonymous

I used UKG to process payroll for my previous employer . They were thinking of integration with Manulife. My best wishes for the implementation with UKG

June 21, 2023 at 00:01
                    • Yauheni SaladukhaYauheni Saladukha
                      Community Manager
                        @yauheni-saladukha

test

July 9, 2023 at 15:30